Last Wednesday, 19th March 2014, was our first GANNON HOUSE DAY ! Sr Margaret Mary Gannon was our VIP and she joined us at our mini House assembly, where she received her very own Gannon House shirt and some beautiful flowers, that were bright orange of course! Children thoroughly enjoyed their shared lunch and team games and it was all capped off with a delicious orange icy-pole – ah, life is good!
All the best for the year ahead Gannon House!
St Emilie’s provides families with a number of opportunities for enrolling children into various extra-curricular activites including:
Instrumental Music – Mr Nick Dabbs
- Held Mondays and Tuesdays before and after school and Thursdays after school.
- Students need to be supervised by a parent or guardian in between lessons.
- Website for more information: Keyed Up Music
Keyed Up Music will be running keyboard and guitar lessons after school at St Emilie’s in term 1 2015. Prices start from $15.45 plus gst for a group lesson. To enrol, go to http://www.keyedupmusic.com.au/enrolments.html or ring Therese on 1300 366 243 with any queries. Still a few keyboard places available.
Play for Life Clinics – Jacob Aquino
- After school 3.10-4.10pm
- 7 weeks duration each term
- the day for Term 1 TBD
- General Information and contact details will come home early each term with details of what is on offer.
- 7.25am – 8.25am Wednesdays
- contact Phil Sofoulis on 0415 117 279