Good Afternoon Everyone,
As we begin Term 1 Holidays next week, pleas read the following reminders for the first week of next term:
- The first day back for students in Term 2 is Wednesday 2nd May.
- St Emilie’s Busy Bee: Our school Busy Bee will be held during the first week of Term 2, on Friday 4th May from 3:30pm – 6pm. We need you to help us keep our school looking its best! If you are able to assist us during the Busy Bee, please email the Front Office firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! J
- Confirmation Reminders (YEAR 6 ONLY): Parents of Year 6 students are to sign up for a Confirmation Mass (to be held on either Saturday 19th May at 6pm or Sunday 20th May at 9am). These sign-up sheets are available in the Church foyer and operate on first in best dressed so if you have a preferred date, please sign up as soon as possible.
Also a friendly reminder that Confirmation Workshops for parents and children will be held on the evening of Tuesday 8th May. There will be two sessions – 5.00pm or 6:30pm. Please put this date in your diaries. Thank you.
- New Year 1G Teacher: As we farewell the lovely Miss Melissa Gumbleton we welcome the wonderful Miss Michelle Faria as the new Year 1G Teacher. Miss Faria has recently returned to Perth after living and teaching Pre-Primary and Year One in England for three years. Please make her feel welcome next term!
- Kindy Speech and Occupational Therapy Forms Due (KINDY ONLY): Just a reminder that Speech and OT documentation (speech screening consent form, speech case history form and OT checklist and consent form) and the payment made directly to OT Berry Johnston (OT only), is due on Wednesday 2nd May, Week One, Term One.
See you in Term Two!
St Emilie’s Catholic Primary School, Canning Vale
Ph: 9256 9696