St Emilie’s Parish 2015 Sacramental Program Enrolments
I am pleased to inform parents who have children making either 1st Reconciliation, 1st Holy Communion or Confirmation in 2016 that Enrolment Forms are available in the church foyer for parents to enrol their children in the Parish Sacramental Program.
For your information dates and times of Commitment Masses are also on the Board. Please note there is no need to sign-up for a Commitment Mass, please come along to the mass you would usually attend or to the mass that best suits your family.
Forms can be collected after Mass, or during opening times of the Church as follows:
- Wednesday to Friday 5.30 pm – until after 6pm for Evening Mass.
- Wednesday mornings for 8.45 till after the 9am Mass
- Tuesday afternoon from 3.00pm till after the 6pm evening Mass.
- Weekend masses Sat. 6.30pm, Sun. 7.15am, 9am and 5pm. The church is open at least 1 hour prior to all weekend masses. For your information dates and times of Commitment Masses are also on the Board.
For enquiries phone 0404 325 900, or email email@example.com.
Lyn Harkins, Co-ordinator St Emilie’s Parish Sacramental Program
EASTER CELEBRATIONS 2015
Wednesday, March 25
- 2nd Rite of Reconciliation at 7pm
Tuesday, March 31
- Chrism Mass – 7pm at the Cathedral
Holy Thursday, April 02
- Evening Mass of the Lord’s Supper at 7pm
- Please wear white
- All-night Adoration at the Altar of Repose –will be available IF there are 2 people rostered at all times.
Good Friday, April 03
- Stations of the Cross at 10.00am in the Church grounds
- Liturgy of the Passion of Our Lord at 3.00pm – please wear red
- There will be one collection for the Holy Places.
Saturday, April 04
- Celebration of the Lord’s Resurrection at 8.00pm –Please wear white or gold
Easter Sunday, April 05
- Masses at 7.15am, 9.00am
- Please wear white or gold
- Please note there will be NO 5.00pm Mass
On Monday this week Sister Nok returned to Thailand to take up a new Principalship after four years living here in Australia.
Once Sister gets her bearings again we will be in touch with her to see how we can support her new school, which provides an education for poor children coming from village families in Thailand.
Education is perhaps the single most influential factor in supporting people to change their own lives for the better. We are so fortunate here in Australia to have such excellent access to educational opportunities. Playing a small part in helping others to do the same, is both a privilege and a responsibility.
Sister Nok sends her love and very best wishes to children, staff and families and wants you all to know how much she appreciated our warmth, love and care, as we of course valued hers.