St Emilies Uniform Policy – updated Aug 2014
- Standard School socks are now compulsory from 2015 (see Uniform policy for picture) – these are a very good quality, cushioned sock, very competitively priced (no profit margin).
- Track pants are now offered as an alternative for the senior students (Years 4-6) over the formal double knee trousers (which are no longer being purchased). This means the track pants will now be available for years 1-6 and will replace the formal pants over time.
- The yellow St Emilie’s sports shirt will be available for Years 1-3 from 2015 and sport shorts for Years 1-3 are also available from the Uniform Shop now.
Reminder – School Uniform Ordering – for Year 1, 2015
Dear Pre-Primary Parents
A quick reminder about the Year 1, 2015 Uniform try-on’s.
The Pre-Primary uniform try-on dates are as follows:
Surname A-I Thursday 14 August 1.00 – 3.30pm
Surname J-R Tuesday 19 August 2.00 – 3.30pm
Surname S-Z Thursday 21 August 1.00 – 3.30pm
Surname A-I Tuesday 26 August 2.00 – 3.30pm
Surname J-R Thursday 28 August 1.00 – 3.30pm
Surname S-Z Thursday 4 September 1.00 – 3.30pm
If you are unable to attend on your allocated day could you please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com.
Summer Uniform required for Year 1:
- School Logo Shirt
- Skorts (Girls)
- Shorts (Boys)
- St. Emilie’s School Socks
Sports Uniform required for Year 1:
- House Shirt
- St. Emilie’s Sports Shirt (Yellow)
- St. Emilie’s Sports Shorts
- St. Emilie’s School Bag
- St. Emilie’s Library Bag
- St. Emilie’s School Hat
A Uniform Order Form has been attached. Please print out and complete as much of the order form as possible PRIOR to coming in for the try-on’s.
Please note, try on’s for the Winter uniform will take place at the end of Term 1, 2015, so you are not required to purchase any winter uniform at this stage.
For further information on the St. Emilie’s Uniform Policy please refer to the school website http://web.stemiliescps.wa.edu.au/?page_id=376.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Pat MacDonald and Chloe O’Leary
Uniform Shop Coordinators
Opening hours for 2017 are as follows:
Tuesday’s 8am – 9am
Thursday 8am – 9am
Julie and Sharron