8th Oct Pupil Free Day -Professional Learning Day for Staff
19th Oct Graduation Photo day
19th Oct Whole school Colour Walk or Jog 4.30pm – 7.00pm
23rd Oct Interschool Jumps
25th Oct Interschool Athletics
26th Oct National Teacher’s Day
31st Oct P&F Meeting 9.00-10.00am
31st Oct Staff Meeting 3.20pm-4.30pm
31st Oct Board Meeting 5.45pm-6.30pm
31st Oct ‘Cyber Safety’ Parent Presentation 6.30 – 7.30pm
1st Nov All Saints Community Mass 8.00am-8.30am
5th Nov Staff Curriculum Meeting 3.20pm -4.30pm
7th Nov Kindy Parent Information Meeting 6.00pm -7.00pm
14th Nov Staff Curriculum Meeting 3.20pm -4.30pm
20th Nov Whole School Audit
19-29 Nov Two Way Parent Meetings -book online
21st Nov P&F AGM/Annual Mtg in Learning Hub 5.30pm – 6.30pm
26-29 Nov Keyed Up Music Recitals – MPR
28th Nov P&F Meeting 9.00am – 10.00am
30th Nov End of Year Picnic 4.30pm and Concert 5.15pm
4th Dec PP Celebration Day
4th Dec Graduation Mass, Supper and Presentation 6pm
5th Dec Thanksgiving Mass and Community Morning Tea
5th Dec Kindy Celebration Day
5th Dec Year 1-6 Celebration Afternoon
6th Dec Semester Two Reports available Online
7th Dec Last Day of School.
We have had a busy, but fun Term 3!
It has been fun playing in our 2GA class shop and learning all about money.
A highlight has been our giant Snakes and Ladders game board which has helped us with our addition and subtraction skills.
When Mrs Bull asked some of us our favourite day a lot of us said “Book Week” because we got to dress up as a book character and also watch this years Book Week Show ‘Treasure Hunt’.
We will also be very sad to say good-bye our University Student Miss Wilson. She has taught the Year 2’s so much this term and we wish her the best of luck. Thank you Miss Wilson!
A couple of reminders:
- This night is time for you and your child to share learning together -please make it count – be enthusiastic and positive!
- In addition to going to your child’s classroom, please make sure you visit – THE NUMERACY EXPO in the hall and the BOOK FAIR in the library.
- It is important to note that the Open Night is not the time or place to discuss student learning or behaviour concerns with your teacher- this needs to be done in a pre-arranged two-way meeting time.
- Parents are expected to keep their children with them the whole time (unless a child has been asked to ‘host’ at a particular display as prearranged).
- Young children and toddlers must be carefully supervised at all times and not permitted to touch classroom equipment etc.
- Parents are reminded how much time and effort goes into setting up for Open Nights – please take a moment to thank staff for their efforts. These opportunities only happen through hard work, generosity and a team effort and should never be just taken for granted. A quick email or a word of thanks puts a spring in the step of end of term teachers, who give so much to your children and our school, in so many different ways.
- Mass starts at 6pm – parents are asked to please be considerate and not park in the church carpark, thank you. Some families may like to attend Mass after the Open Night – you are of course very welcome.
We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night and trust that you will enjoy a wonderful opportunity to affirm, thank and encourage your children!
Looking forward to seeing you all soon! 🙂
A webinar is a great way for you as parents to access some excellent speakers and content without leaving the comfort of your own home!
Below is a free VOUCHER CODE for you to access this webinar called Managing Video Games and the next Digital Craze.
VOUCHER CODE = BALANCE
All you have to do is type in the code once you have pressed the ‘Buy Now’ tab and you get to watch the webinar for free this Thursday night the 13th September.
We will be advertising more excellent webinars as they become available and really urge you to have a listen!
A sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU to all our wonderful dads, and special grandfathers for making the time to pop in to our Father’s Day breakky on Friday!
There is really nothing better than having you all in our school at the one time! Looking out over a sea of smiling faces, enjoying their children’s company is simply magical!