Every Friday, after lunch, the Year Three students play sport with Miss Goodall, Mrs Green and Miss Halton. We have played a variety of different team games so far, which helps keep our minds and bodies fit and healthy. This week we played Tee-ball, so that we could practice our batting and fielding skills, following on from Mr Davis’ sport class on Wednesday. Some important Tee-ball tips include;
- Running to the right, after we hit the ball
- Making sure we hit the bat to the ball, and not the tee
- Dropping the bat, and not throwing it, once we’ve hit the ball
- Staying outside the diamond, when fielding, unless we are the ‘in-fielder’
- Making sure we keep our eyes on the ball
We are already looking forward to next Friday, to play a game for Year Three Sport!
Love the Year Three Students