I am writing to you with details of the 2014 Sacramental Program at St Emilie’s Catholic Church. As you are aware St Emilie’s Sacramental Program is Family Focused, Parish Based and School supported. As a Parish, we are very committed to supporting your family in your child’s faith journey and we feel privileged in assisting you and your child with the preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
For children and parents involved in the Sacrament of Confirmation Program, the following commitment is required:
- completion of a Sacramental Program Enrolment Form
- attendance at a Commitment Mass
- attendance at the Parent and Child Workshop Sacramental Program Enrolment Forms will be available for collection from the table in the church foyer from Saturday 15th February at the 6.30pm Mass. Enrolment Forms for Confirmation are Pink. Completed forms can be left in the return box for enrolment forms which is also located on the table in the church foyer.
Families are also being asked to choose which Commitment Mass they will attend in March. A schedule of Mass times is also on the table in the Foyer so please choose which mass you will be attending and fill in your family name in the appropriate slot. For your diary, the dates for the Commitment Masses, Confirmation Parent & Child Workshops, and the Confirmation Masses are as follows: Commitment Masses Mass times: Saturday 22nd March, 6.30pm, Sunday 23rd March 9.00am and 5.00pm Saturday 29th March, 6.30pm, Sunday 30th March, 9.00am and 5.00pm.
Workshop for Children and Parents – Facilitator Carmel Suart from CEO Wednesday 17th September, choice 5pm or 7pm session.
Confirmation Mass Dates Saturday 18th October, 6.30pm Sunday 19th October, 9am & 5pm Mass Schedules for parents to choose a Confirmation Mass will be placed on the table in the Church Foyer closer to the dates. Please Note: We will not be following up families who do not provide an enrolment form for their child, and who do not meet the other requirements of attendance at a Commitment Mass, and attendance at a Parent Child Workshop. Without meeting these commitments your child will not be able to receive their Sacrament. Opening times of St Emilie’s church are as follows:
- Wednesday to Friday 5.30 pm – until after 6pm evening mass.
- Wednesday mornings from 8.45 till after the 9am mass
- Tuesday afternoon from 3.00pm till after the 6pm evening mass.
- Weekend masses Sat. 6.30pm, Sun. 7.15am, 9am and 5pm. The church is open at least 1hour prior to all weekend masses.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me should you have any other queries. My contact number is 0404 325 900, or my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org .
Co-ordinator Emilie’s Parish Sacramental Program
151 Amherst Road, Canning Vale 6155 Tel: 9456 5130, Email: email@example.com Mailing:PO Box 5184 Canning Vale South 6155