- Stuart Munro
- · Kindy · Messages · Pre-Primary · Thank you · Year 1 · Year 2 · Year 3 · Year 4 · Year 5 · Year 6
St Emilie’s School Photos will be taken on
Wednesday 7th March and Thursday 8th March 2018
School Photos information is being sent home with your child this afternoon.
Please note that this year photos will be ordered online through MSP Photography’s online ordering system. Each child has a unique Shoot Key which you can use to place your order. If you order online you do not need to bring your child’s slip to the office.
If you do not have internet access and cannot order online, there is a small number of individual order slips available from the Office.
If you wish to order a Family Photo, please collect a Family Photo order form from the Office. Family Photos cannot be ordered online and these must be returned to the Office before Photo Day.
- Stuart Munro
- · Feeder High Schools · Feeder Highschools · For Families · Messages · Year 3 · Year 4 · Year 5
Members of the public are invited to come and check out St Norbert College on Friday, March 9, at the school’s annual Open Day.
Tours will be held at 9am and 1pm, with student leaders taking visitors for an informative and interactive journey through the school’s facilities and learning areas.
Visitors will be able to check out the school’s brand new Performing Arts Centre, and watch our students in action during live music, dance and drama performances.
Other highlights will include the opportunity to observe our Maths, Science, and Technologies classes in action, as well as our unique Specialised Basketball Program.
For more information, please call (08) 9350 5433.
All children preparing to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation, First Eucharist or Confirmation in 2018 are required to attend one of the Parish Sacramental Commitment Masses.
These masses will be celebrated, starting this weekend, over the weekends of the 17 & 18 February and the 24 & 25 February 2018. Saturday evening mass begins at 6.30pm with Sunday masses being held at 7.15am, 9am and 5pm.
When you arrive at one of these masses, please make sure you have your name ticked off by one of the teachers or catechists who will be waiting in the foyer. Your Enrolment Form must be brought to one of the Commitment Masses. If you have already placed your completed Enrolment Forms in the tray in the church foyer, you still are expected to attend a Commitment Mass.
Attached below is a copy of the ceremony that will take place. All masses will have the ceremony on overheads.
- Stuart Munro
- · For Families · Kindy · Messages · Pre-Primary · Year 1 · Year 2 · Year 3 · Year 4 · Year 5 · Year 6
A few reminders about procedures for dropping off and picking up your children here at St Emilie’s.
- Please give way to cars at the crosswalk so Amherst Road can be cleared as much as possible of traffic. In the afternoon there is a teacher on duty to facilitate this.
- When dropping off/picking up children, drive through as far as possible. Do not stop in front of the administration building if there is space in front of you to drive forward.
- Please do not enter through the gate near the Church or the gate on Philadelphia Parade as these are exit gates only.
- Only cross at the crosswalk, there are a number of families crossing in front of where the staff park their cars.
- When being dropped off and picked up, children should only exit/enter their cars on the left hand side of the car, school bags should not be in the boots of cars. If your child is unable to do up their seat belt independently, please do not use drive through.
- Do not park on the footpaths at any time.
- Stuart Munro
- · Booking Online · Kindy · Messages · Pre-Primary · Year 1 · Year 2 · Year 3 · Year 4 · Year 5 · Year 6
- Stuart Munro
- · Confirmation · Eucharist · Messages · Reconciliation · Sacramental Information · Year 3 · Year 4 · Year 6
Just a reminder to parents of children who are receiving a Sacrament in 2018 that the Sacramental Enrolment Forms are now available from the Church Foyer.
The completed forms are to be brought to a Commitment Mass on the weekends of 17th & 18th, and the 24th & 25th February, at the 6.30pm, 7.15am, 9am and 5pm Masses. Attendance at one of these Commitment Masses is part of your families commitment to the Sacramental Program.
Further details are on the noticeboard in the Church Foyer.
Any questions please contact me at school or Lyn Harkins, the Sacramental Program Co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Olivia Norris
- · Kindy · Messages · Parents & Friends · Pre-Primary · What's On? · Year 1 · Year 2 · Year 3 · Year 4 · Year 5 · Year 6
In previous years, during the first week of Term 1, we have sent home a pack of paper forms to be completed and returned. These forms include your child/ren’s Medical Information, ICT Policy and Use of Student Images Permission, Special Family Living Arrangements and other important information that we require from you.
In 2018, these forms will now be completed electronically through our SkoolBag app. Once you have downloaded the app, selected St Emilie’s as your school, registered and been approved by a member of the Leadership Team, you will be able to log in and view the following homepage:These very important forms can be found by clicking on the ‘BACK TO SCHOOL: IMPORTANT INFORMATION PACK’. When you do so, the following page will open:
Please click on each item and read them carefully. The posts that require you to complete a form will have the following ‘VIEW FORM’ button on the top right-hand corner. Please click on this to view the form and make your submission.Please note that the Medical Information 2018 form needs to be completed for each child. The Parent Permission & ICT Use Form 2018 only needs to be completed once per family. The Family Living/Custody Arrangements 2018 form is only for those families for whom this applies.
These forms need to be completed by
Friday 9th February 2018.
Additionally, our SkoolBag app can be used for Absentee notes (as we no longer use the old St Emilie’s school app). Please click on ‘eFORMS’ along the bottom of your app to access the Absentee Form and also the Change of Details Form. When you complete these forms, your submission is emailed directly to the Front Office and your child’s teacher.
Should you require any assistance with accessing these forms on the SkoolBag app, Cassie and Olivia will be available in the Front Office on Tuesday 6th February and Thursday 8th February between 8:45am-9:45am to assist you.
We appreciate your cooperation as we endeavour to reduce our impact on the environment.
- Tania Thuijs
- · Kindy · Messages · Pre-Primary · What's On? · Year 1 · Year 2 · Year 3 · Year 4 · Year 5 · Year 6
Wednesday 6th December YEAR 1 -YEAR 6
8.20am – Arrive at school
8.30am sharp -8.50am – Talent Awards to be handed out and shared at the classroom door – all welcome
9.00am School/Parish Thanksgiving Mass followed by a shared morning tea – a great opportunity to have a cuppa with friends before the year finishes.
Kindy Celebration Day –Note sent home with all the details
Yr 1-Yr 6 children (pm) Water Fun Arvo!
Your child needs to remember to bring the following things in their sports bag:
- Rashie/T Shirt
Thursday 7th December PP – YEAR 6
Reports go online on SEQTA Engage–after school pm
Please use this link to access your reports:
Friday 8th December YEAR 1 -YEAR 6
Year 6 class to their BIG DAY OUT!
3pm School finishes for 2017