St Emilie’s School Photos will be taken on
Thursday 4th March and Friday 5th March 2021
All children in Year 1 to 6 will need to wear their St Emilie’s School Shirt and shorts/skorts on the days of their class photo day.
Year 6 children need to bring their House Tops to school in their bags to get changed into for Leadership House groups photos on the Thursday.
- The school has chosen to use the online ordering system. Your child will be given an online ordering instruction slip and a unique student shootkey.
- Log onto www.msp.com.au and follow the prompts to place your order.
- If you lose your shootkey the school reception will have a copy to quote back to you.
- The expiry date for online ordering is the 12th March 2021 Any orders received after this date will incur a $30.00 archive fee. You can email your order request through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 08 9240 8000
- Envelopes can be obtained from Administration.
- Family photos are taken each morning before school.
- Please ensure that your family envelope and payment are handed to the Photographers on photo day.
- If you do not have the correct money we will provide any change needed when photos are delivered to school.
- Family photos cannot be ordered online.
- Once school has received photos, family photos will remain at reception for parents to collect.
Please Note: Individuals and Family Photos are not available to view online
Please see the attached timetable for when each class is having their photo. Please note that this timetable is a guide only and times may vary without notice.