Each year we call for one, (or more parents if preferred), to represent their class by:
- helping to organise a whole class get together each term – e.g. at a park
- reminding your class families about P&F and school events coming up
- being a friendly, wise and positive voice in our community
- supporting the P&F by encouraging parents to volunteer for various initiatives
- keeping a pastoral eye out and letting the leadership team know of any concerns or
- problems that we may be able to help with
- compiling a class contact list email + phone (with parent permission)
This role does not need to be onerous at all – it is really what you make it!
What a wonderful opportunity for building genuine community here at St Emilie’s however by being a great Rep in our school!
Here is a bit of a guide as to what we ask of those who put their hand up for this role:
Now that the flurry of the fete is over, we can focus on trying to fill the rep positions.
If you would like to take on this special role in our community please email or phone the front office and leave your name and contact details along with the class that you are interested in representing. If we have more than one name we will phone you and see what we can work out!
The list of current names of parents who have put their names forward are below – thank you.
As you can see there are still a few empty spots. If you have volunteered and your name does not appear below, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The next thing that will happen is that we will be emailing each family using the new P&F email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Kindy – Year 6 CLASS PARENT REPS|
|Ranelle Dixon Celine Marciano||KG|
|Teena Wheat Tanya Dellaca||PPG|
|Sarah CalvertVicki Elloy||1G|
|Amy Andrews Amanda Fuller
|Sharon PendalJulie Elliot||3G|
|Nicole ForrestElly Chia||5G5G|
|Office Email: email@example.com|
Office Phone: 92569696