St Emilie’s P&F School Disco!
Friday 8th August, in the School Hall
Come dressed up as your favourite rock star or famous person/character – celebrity, scientist, sportsperson, singer, movie star!
1.Only children enrolled at St Emilie’s may purchase tickets & attend the disco.
2.Drop off & pick up is encouraged. Students will be well supervised by staff and P&F parents.
3. Only those parents who have replied to volunteer to supervise or assist on the stalls are permitted in the hall during the discos. (There is simply not enough room for parents and children).
4. Tickets can be pre-purchased by filling in the form above. Please place form in sealed envelope with correct money, labelled “Disco”, and return by Thursday 7th August. Tickets will be sent home with the child listed on this form during the week of August 4th – 8th.
5. Tickets will also be for sale by Year 6 students outside the library during lunch times the week of August 4th – 8th. Please give this completed form to your child along with the correct money for purchasing their tickets.
6. There will be cold drinks & snack foods available for purchase from 4.30pm till 8pm. (Students can also bring a water bottle clearly marked with their name into the disco). Drinks and food are not permitted in the hall – these will need to be consumed in the lesser hall.
7. A novelty stall will be open from 4.30pm in the lesser hall meeting room area to purchase glow in the dark novelties & other fun accessories.
Children may or may not wish to purchase any of the following items:
$1.50 for drinks
$0.50 – $2.00 for snack items ( chocolate bars,chips, jelly cups, fruit kebabs)
$1.00-$3.00 for novelty items ( assorted)
Looking forward to a great night
The P&F Committee