1. HEAD HONCHO 🙂
We are in need of a Mum or Dad ( or a pair of parents) to please volunteer for overseeing the running of our CAKE STALL at our Interschool Athletics Carnival on Friday 31st October at ERN CLARKE OVAL, Wharf Street, Cannington.
This job will involve:
1. taking charge of the money/float from cake sales
2. collecting the money from the Coffee Van vendor once the day has ended
3. overseeing parents selling cakes on the day.
Please contact the Office to leave your name and contact details if you can assist – THANK YOU!!
2. WORKER BEES 🙂
If you are happy to donate an hour of your time to work on the cake stall please phone the Office and leave your contact details. THANK YOU!
3. BAKE A CAKE/ MUFFINS/ SLICE 🙂
If you are able to bake a cake, some muffins, a slice etc ( see below) to sell at the Interschool Sports Day on Friday 31st October please email the Office at:
and write in the Subject box of your email:
FAMILY NAME / P&F CAKE STALL / 16 Muffins ( or whatever you are making)
Ideas for Donations to cake stall:
- Biscuits and slices
- Gluten free, dairy free, egg free, nut free/safe
- Cupcakes & muffins
- Toffee, chocolate crackles, honey joys etc
- Fudge, rum balls, etc
- Whole cakes, banana bread, slices of cake etc
- Paper plates
- Cellophane sheets, cellophane bags, freezer bags, ribbons, tags
- Please Note: NO GOODS THAT REQUIRE REFRIGERATION eg cream, custard
4. TRANSPORTING donated cakes to the carnival on the morning of the carnival.
- If you are going to the carnival anyway, you might be able to load up your car and transport them to the carnival, fabulous!
- If you aren’t going to stay at the carnival but wouldn’t mind being a volunteer to transport some cakes there – great!
- Either way, please contact the Office to eave your name and contact details and we will provide you with more details closer to the time.