It’s really great to be back for our final ten weeks of the year – we hope you all managed to have some fun together and made the most of some quality family ‘down time’. It really is so hard to believe how quickly the year has flown by, but what a wonderful year it has been!
As we have said so many times before, while the world continues to rush on past, the real challenge for us all, is to keep making each and every minute count and to try and resist zooming mindlessly through our days – rather savouring the many moments, projects, directions, experiences and people we place so much of our time and energy into!
With a nine week term ahead and some big events coming up, please make sure that you pop all the important dates onto your calendar.
Please make sure that you keep FRIDAY 5th December from 5.45pm – 7.45pm free, for our first whole school, outdoor EDUDANCE and CHRISSY CONCERT!
May the term ahead be filed with all that brings you deep peace and joy, despite the busyness and many competing demands!
The Family Term Planner is posted on this website under OUR SCHOOL / TERM PLANNERS/ Term 4 2014. (Please refer to the Google Calendar regularly to confirm the most up-to-date dates, times and venues).
Some of the KEY DATES include:
- Uniform Shop closed for business today
- Confirmation Masses – Saturday 6.30pm Mass and Sunday Masses 9am and 5pm
- Edu-dance lessons commence Yrs 1-6
- Missions Week
- Uniform Shop opens for Term 4 Tuesday 21 Oct 2.30pm-3.30pm
- Thur 23rd Oct 2.30pm Yr 3G Uniform Try-ons
- Mon 27th Oct 6.3pm P&F Meeting
- Tue 28th Oct 2.30pm Yr 3G Uniform Try-ons
- Thur 30th Oct 2.30pm Yr 3B Uniform Try-ons
- Fri 31st Oct Interschool Athletics
- 6.30pm Mon 3 Nov Board Mtg and Dinner
- Tue 4th Nov 2.30pm Yr 3B Uniform Try-ons
- Wed 5th and Thur 6th Nov PP Parent Teacher Meetings
- Wed 5th /Thur 6th – Whole School Factathon!
- Tue 11th Nov Remembrance Day
- Thur 13th Nov Staff PD (after school)
- Wed 19th Nov – Three Way Interview Day
- Mon 24th Nov – 6.30pm P&F AGM and Board Community Meeting
- Tue 2 Dec – 3.45pm Informal Play date for Kindy 2015 intake
- Fri 5th Dec – Edudance and Family Christmas Concert 5.45pm – 7.45pm
- Tue 8 Dec Graduation Mass/Supper and Presentations 6.00pm – 8.15pm
- Tue 9 Dec K/PP Celebration Day
- Thur 11 Dec Thanksgiving Mass / Community Cuppa
- Thur 11 Dec Yrs 1-6 Celebration arvo / Reports home
- Fri 12 Dec Last day for students / Yr 6 Big Day Out / End of year Gathering in hall 2.15pm