We are always busy, but one thing’s for sure… we have so much fun together through all our learning experiences and this past week has been no different! Scientists, gardeners, chefs…we switch “hats” and roles with ease…just another weeks’ work in Kindy Gold!
Click on the pictures below to read about what we have been up to this week!
Our Visit To St. Emilie’s Church
More great Science & Sensory Fun!
The experiences provided link to the following National Quality Standards:
Quality Area 1: Educational Program & Practice
– Each child is supported to participate in the Program
– Each child’s agency is promoted, enabling them to make choices & decisions & to influence events and their world.
Quality Area 2: Children’s Health & Safety
– Effective hygiene practices are promoted and implemented.
– Healthy eating is promoted.
Quality Area 3: Physical Environment
– Sustainable practices are embedded.
– Children are supported to become environmentally responsible and show respect for the environment.
Quality Area 5: Relationships with Children
– Each child is able to engage with Educators in meaningful, open interactions that support the acquisition of skills for life and learning.
– Each child is supported to work with, learn from and help others through collaborative learning opportunities.