Just a friendly reminder that the St Emilie’s whole school Chrissy Edudance Concert is on tonight! A map of the school which shows the stage and seating areas, as well as gates that will be open, is included at the bottom of this post for your information.
Format for the evening:
From 5.00pm onwards :
- Families to start arriving
- BYO picnic on the lawn (optional)
6pm sharp – CONCERT START TIME
- Yr 5 Good Feeling
- Yr 1 Wreck It Ralph Says
- Yr 3 Popcorn
- Yr 2 The Ghostbusting Turtles
- Yr 4 Welcome to Planet Earth
- Yr 6 An Invitation to Chill and Dance
Kindy and Pre-Primary Christmas Item
School Band and Choir Items
Christmas Concert Items Yr 1-Yr 6
Christian Dance and Choir
7.30pm ish – CONCERT FINISH TIME
What to bring:
- Picnic rugs
- low beach chairs
- comfortable casual clothing (wind cheater in case it is cool)
- gold coins to purchase photos taken at the School Disco (optional)
- plenty of patience and a great attitude
Things to bear in mind:
- We are hoping and expecting that all children and their families will be attending and staying for the whole concert, however if you know that you will be away or unable to be there, it is IMPORTANT to let us know well before the concert, for planning purposes and as a courtesy to staff organisers.
- Parking is always at a premium at events such as this one – please share cars and lifts where you can and please be VERY considerate when parking (especially in regard to neighbours)–please do not park in Church Car park area as there is Mass on at 6pm
- The concert is to be held on the big oval with school aged children from Year 1-6 sitting with staff at the front of the stage area until the end of the concert.
- Kindy and PP children will sit with their teachers until Edudance items conclude. After this time they will present their item then they will return to their classrooms to be collected by their parents. After this they can sit with parents, however all children are to be well supervised by parents and consideration for others throughout the concert is of paramount importance.
- Ideally everyone will stay and enjoy the whole evening.
- Any rubbish generated by your family is to be bagged and taken home.
- Families are reminded to model consideration, respect and good listening courtesies as children are performing. Some parts of the concert are loud and fun, other parts are quiet and reflective – please come ready to ‘add’ to the experience, thank you.
- As one of the last whole school opportunities for being together, we hope the night will be fun, meaningful and memorable for all.
Looking forward to seeing you there everyone!
Kind regards, St Emilie’s Staff