A few reminders about procedures for dropping off and picking up your children here at St Emilie’s.
- Please give way to cars at the crosswalk so Amherst Road can be cleared as much as possible of traffic. In the afternoon there is a teacher on duty to facilitate this.
- When dropping off/picking up children, drive through as far as possible. Do not stop in front of the administration building if there is space in front of you to drive forward.
- Please do not enter through the gate near the Church or the gate on Philadelphia Parade as these are exit gates only.
- Only cross at the crosswalk, there are a number of families crossing in front of where the staff park their cars.
- When being dropped off and picked up, children should only exit/enter their cars on the left hand side of the car, school bags should not be in the boots of cars. If your child is unable to do up their seat belt independently, please do not use drive through.
- Do not park on the footpaths at any time.