On Friday the 24th March from 3.30pm-6pm we will be holding our school BUSY BEE.
This year we hope to knock a number of jobs off our ‘to do’ list with a little help from our friends.
- Tidying and trimming the bushes near the back sheds
- Hedging outside Kindy and admin
- Mulch and weed outside admin
- Mulch front of school
- Mulch in the PP bush area
- Trim, weed and remove bushes along the inside and outside along the fence on Amherst Rd.
- Treating of wood benches and platform in PP Bush Area
If you are able to make some or all of the afternoon, please phone or email the Office to leave your name and availability and also if you would like to stay for a drink and a sausage sizzle:
If you can’t make it but would like to help out in another way you might consider:
- dropping in a small plate of afternoon tea for the workers
Please bring gloves, rakes, trimmers, wheelbarrows, ladders, a hat, a drink bottle and any other tools that might be helpful
Thanks again everyone!