A couple of reminders:
- This night is time for you and your child to share learning together -please make it count – be enthusiastic and positive!
- In addition to going to your child’s classroom, please make sure you visit – THE NUMERACY EXPO in the hall and the BOOK FAIR in the library.
- It is important to note that the Open Night is not the time or place to discuss student learning or behaviour concerns with your teacher- this needs to be done in a pre-arranged two-way meeting time.
- Parents are expected to keep their children with them the whole time (unless a child has been asked to ‘host’ at a particular display as prearranged).
- Young children and toddlers must be carefully supervised at all times and not permitted to touch classroom equipment etc.
- Parents are reminded how much time and effort goes into setting up for Open Nights – please take a moment to thank staff for their efforts. These opportunities only happen through hard work, generosity and a team effort and should never be just taken for granted. A quick email or a word of thanks puts a spring in the step of end of term teachers, who give so much to your children and our school, in so many different ways.
- Mass starts at 6pm – parents are asked to please be considerate and not park in the church carpark, thank you. Some families may like to attend Mass after the Open Night – you are of course very welcome.
We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night and trust that you will enjoy a wonderful opportunity to affirm, thank and encourage your children!
Looking forward to seeing you all soon! 🙂