In Three Blue this week we have been playing our favourite game called ‘Fence Sitter!’
Fence Sitter involves us sitting in a line down the centre of the classroom.
Miss Corkhill then asks us a question or poses a statement.
This week we talked about living in the country versus living in the city.
After some think time, we choose our side by moving to either side of the room.
We love debating in Three Blue, so once we’ve chosen our side we stand up and voice our opinions, stating our reasons why.
This is an example of how it goes…
Country Living VS City Living
- Fresh air and no pollution
- You can have farm animals as pets
- You have peace & quiet
- You live close to friends and family
- There are lots of fancy restaurants and places to go in the city
- There are less bushfires in the city
Our debate ended in us deciding that we would rather live in the city – right where we are now! I
t was great to hear both sides of the argument, as some of us had never been to the country before.