On Saturday 28th March, here at St Emilie’s School there will be a combined school/parish Busy Bee
Thank you to all those families who have already volunteered via the sign up form at the start of the year – great to have you on board!
We really need a lot more parents ( and families) to please put their hand up so we can achieve
some of our targeted goals including:
- taking up and stacking pavers around trees on Kindy entrance
- Painting the new seat in the Kindy play area
- Using plyers to twist wire on fence
- Covering books
- Moving fridge in Canteen
- Putting together some seats
- Assisting with some parish jobs outside the Church
Last year some wonderful families made some morning tea and sent this in for the worker bees – if you can do this many thanks! Just pop it in to the office on the day before or on the day if you wish.
After our Busy Bee we will share a drink and a sausage sizzle together – a great opportunity to get to know each other better!
If you can offer an hour or two or the whole time please let Kim Reid or Ashana Wicks (Front Office Admin) know by phoning the Front Office ASAP on 92569696.