St Emilie’s Cross Country will be held tomorrow, Friday 23rd July 2021.
We ask that all children in Year 3 to 6 wear their House Top (Mazenod/Gannon/De Vialar/MacKillop) to school tomorrow.
Good evening St Emilie’s Families
At 8:15 pm tonight the Premier announced a 4 day lockdown for the Perth and Peel regions commencing at midnight tonight.
This announcement follows a further case of community spread reported this evening.
This is an evolving situation, however hopefully with good community cooperation WA can get on top this situation again.
Schools have been instructed to remain open, especially to cater for those parents who are emergency workers or service providers.
The Premier acknowledged that as with previous lockdowns, parents may choose to keep their children at home for the remainder of the week (or in our case, Tuesday and Wednesday, as we have Pupil Free Days on Thursday and Friday anyway).
If you choose to bring your children to school:
– Year 1-6 parents MUST use drive through.
– Kindy and PP parents can use drive through or walk children in – however MASK WEARING is compulsory.
If you decide to keep your child at home, please email your child’s teacher explaining that this decision is due to the COVID lockdown and /or because of your work commitments.
· Schools will remain open
· Parents may choose to keep their children at home, as with the previous lockdowns.
· Requirements for mask wearing remain unchanged.
Thanks everyone and stay safe!
As you will be aware, the Government has announced a return to Stage 1 COVID restrictions from noon today.
Please note that:
· Schools will remain open
· A three-day restriction period will apply for Perth and Peel region
· Masks are mandatory indoors and on public transport from noon today.
· Private gatherings restricted to 30 people
· Events with large crowds will be postponed
· The two-square-metre rule has been reintroduced with numbers capped at 150 people
· Heightened cleaning requirements have been reinstated.
We would ideally only want to see Kindy and PP families onsite for the next three days and you must wear a mask. All other families are asked to please use the DRIVE THROUGH. While it isn’t the end to the term we had hoped for, rest assured we will take good care of the children and finish the term off well! Take care everyone!
Cross Country Training will commence in Week 10.
Any children in Year 3,4,5 or 6 are welcome to attend.The purpose of training will be to help build stamina and fitness.
Training times will be from 8:10am – 8:30am
Training Dates are as follows:
Tuesday 22nd June
Tuesday 29th June
Tuesday 20th July
Health & PE Specialist