Today we were rubbish detectives!
We went in search of ‘crime scenes’ around our school and were given the task of recording what we found.
We needed to gather our evidence and work out what may have caused the crime.
Then it was time to put our heads together and come up with a solution to the problem. How can we reduce the amount of rubbish being found around our school?
Here are some of our ideas…
* Make sure rubbish goes into the bins
* Make sure the lids are on the bins so the rubbish doesn’t fly away
* Don’t bring wrappers to school!
* Make sure you hold on to your wrappers or keep your lunch box closed when you’re eating
* If you see some rubbish, pick it up!
* Make a sign to put around the school
The good news is that there wasn’t a whole lot of rubbish to be found!
It seems that most of us are doing the right thing and making sure our school is kept clean and tidy.
Great job, everyone!